End-User License Agreement
Digital Product Agreement
PLEASE READ THIS E-BOOK USER AGREEMENT (“AGREEMENT”) CAREFULLY BEFORE PURCHASING OR DOWNLOADING ANY E-BOOKS, OR ANY OTHER DIGITAL CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE. COMPLETING YOUR PURCHASE SIGNIFIES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU CANNOT PURCHASE OR DOWNLOAD ANY DIGITAL CONTENT FROM THIS SITE.
1. USE OF DIGITAL CONTENT:
The Event Handbook.com grants you a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable and personal license to access and use the Digital Content for your reference and informational purposes, subject to the following:
• You must download each Digital Content file within 7 days of the file being made available to you, either from the link accessible on this Site or from the original email sent to you to confirm your Digital Content order. NOTE THAT DIGITAL CONTENT IS NON-RETURNABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
• You may NOT copy, paste or print up to twenty any pages of text of any Digital Content file. You may NOT copy, paste or print any diagrams, figures, concepts, or artwork contained in any Digital Content file. You shall not copy, paste, print, reproduce or otherwise duplicate any Digital Content file.
• You may annotate the text contained in any Digital Content file.
• You shall not modify, alter, revise or otherwise change any Digital Content.
• You shall not create derivative works from or of any Digital Content.
• You shall not use any robot, spider, data miner, crawler, scraper or other automated means to access or index the Digital Content or any portion thereof, including but not limited to any metadata associated with the Digital Content.
• You shall not bypass, modify, tamper, defeat or circumvent any of the security components, special rules or other applications that protect this Site or the Digital Content.
• You shall not move, copy, reproduce, network or otherwise transfer any Digital Content file to any computer or other device of any other person; provided.
• You shall not share, lend, lease, rent, sell, license, sublicense, transfer, network, reproduce, display, distribute, or otherwise make any of the Digital Content available to any other person.
For the avoidance of doubt, any companies, businesses (for profit or non-profit), universities, libraries or other similar institutions purchasing Digital Content hereunder shall not be allowed to make such Digital Content available to any third party, including their staff, business partners, outside vendors or consultants, faculty, students, patrons, members or any other person. TheEventHandbook.com reserves the right to modify or discontinue the offering of any Digital Content at any time. If a unit of Digital Content becomes unavailable prior to download but after purchase, your sole and exclusive remedy is the refund of the purchase price paid for such Digital Content. Some Digital Content may not remain available for re-download.
2. OWNERSHIP OF THE DIGITAL CONTENT:
All intellectual property rights, including without limitation, all trade secrets, copyrights, trademarks and patent rights in and to the Digital Content remain the sole property of TheeventHandbook, and its licensors. No title or license right is granted to you except as expressly set forth in this Agreement.
3. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES:
All digital content is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, TheEventHandbook.com, its affiliates and suppliers disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the foregoing exclusion may not apply to you. TheEventHanbook.com and its affiliates and suppliers do not warrant that access to the digital content will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. TheEventHandbook.com and its affiliates and suppliers do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of any digital content in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You assume all responsibilities and obligations with respect to the selection of the digital content to achieve your intended results. You also assume full responsibility and agree to release TheEventHanbook.com from all liability, responsibility and financial responsibility of any outcomes that may result from actions or inactions on your part after consulting this digital content. You assume all responsibilities and obligations with respect to any decisions or advice made or given as a result of the use or application of any digital content, including those to any third party. Under no CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL ANY DIGITAL CONTENT BE DEEMED LEGAL, TAX OR SUCH OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. YOU ARE ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING YOUR OWN LEGAL, TAX OR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR SERVICES FROM A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL TheEventHandbook.com OR ITS AFFILIATES OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless TheEventHandbook.com OR ITS AFFILIATES OR SUPPLIERS, its licensors, and any of their respective officers, directors, employees, subcontractors, agents, successors, assigns, affiliates or subsidiaries, from and against any and all claims, causes of action, lawsuits, proceedings, losses, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal and accounting fees) arising or resulting from (i) your violation of this Agreement or any other applicable terms or conditions; (ii) your unauthorized use of any Digital Content; (iii) any incomplete or inaccurate information or data provided by you; or (iv) your negligence or willful misconduct. TheEventHandbook.com OR ITS AFFILIATES OR SUPPLIERS reserves the right, at its discretion, to assume or participate, at your and your organization’s expense, in the investigation, settlement and defense of any action or claim to which it is entitled to indemnification. No claim shall be settled without TheEventHandbook.com OR ITS AFFILIATES OR SUPPLIERS’s prior written consent unless such settlement includes a complete release of TheEventHandbook.com OR ITS AFFILIATES OR SUPPLIERS from all liability and does not contain or contemplate any payment by, or injunctive or other equitable relief binding upon, TheEventHandbook.com OR ITS AFFILIATES OR SUPPLIERS.
This Agreement will terminate immediately without notice from TheEventHandbook.com if in TheEventHandbook.com’s sole discretion you fail to comply with any term or provision of this agreement. Upon termination, you must destroy all the Digital Content obtained from this Site.
7. US EXPORT ISSUES:
No Digital Content from this Site may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported in violation of any applicable U.S. export laws, rules or regulations.
8. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS:
The Digital Content is provided with “RESTRICTED RIGHTS.” Use, duplication, or disclosure by the government is subject to restrictions as set forth in applicable laws and regulations and in this Agreement. Use of any Digital Content by the government constitutes acknowledgment of TheEventHandbook.com or other owner’s proprietary rights in them.
9. SPAM AND SALE OF INFORMATION:
TheEventHandbook.com does not believe in nor participate in SPAM emailing. However, by agreeing to this EULA and submitting your name and email address you are agreeing to accept limited email correspondence from TheEventHandbook.com regarding eBook updates, future publications, promotions, and/or sales. Each email will offer the ability to unsubscribe should you choose.